Barbequed Chicken (Spicey Southern Style)
Number of Servings: 6
1.5 pounds Chicken, broilers or fryers, drumstick, meat only, cooked, roasted
5 tbsp Tomato paste
1 tsp Ketchup
2 tsp Honey
1 tsp Molasses
1 tsp Sauce, worcestershire
4 tsp Vinegar
.75 tsp Spices, pepper, red or cayenne
1 dash Spices, pepper, black
.25 tsp Spices, onion powder
2 cloves Garlic, raw (minced)
1 dash Spices, ginger, ground
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Wash chicken and pat dry. Place it on large platter and brush with half of sauce mixture.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
6. Turn oven to 350 °F and add remaining sauce to chicken. Cover chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information from Weight Wizard: